Am I the only one who thinks oats in a jar are overrated?
I don’t think I like them *that* much as other people rave about them. Duh, you get lots of almond butter in each bite (see #4) but here’s my reasons why I think the damn jar is annoying:
- it’s so hard to stick your spoon in there without getting oats on your hand every time
- it’s also hard to pull the oats out of the tiny jar without spilling them – balance required <- not easy in the morning
- you loose all the toppings you put in ie: they sink to the bottom… that maple syrup? sunken like the titanic. I like to add it on top and then with each bite “dip” into it
- my dumbass always leaves like none in the jar so it’s basically like scrapping for a year to get a tiny little bit of almond butter
- just annoying… heh
So. That’s my dealio with the jar. I like bowls better and then add my toppings. Bowls > jars, FTW.
I realized this because this morning I had oats in a jar.
In the demon jar:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- not enough almond butter
- too much milk
- cinnamon, vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp agave maple syrup
BTW: I finished this jar in like… a week. LOL.
Now for a little motivation, because I’m all about that. I love seeing pictures of things/quotes that motivate me and mentally prep me for the week.
Off to hang with my & (because I’m cool) then do this which makes me feel like this and wish I were doing this .