Happy Friday! Plans for the weekend???
I say you all come to Jersey and we go apple/pumpkin picking and binge on apple cider donuts. Just a thought.
First: breakfast. My fav meal of the day.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- ~1 cup almond milk
- ~1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 heaping tbsp blackstrap molasses
- spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg) + vanilla extract
- topped with 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (my kryptonite and pecans + raisins (post shoot))
And if you haven’t seen enough pumpkins, look at these suckas:
Every year my dad goes out and gets the biggest pumpkins he can find. This year, from the hurricane and flooding, the pumpkin pickings are slim but we got some heffers. My dad is obsessed with being outlandish and showy …but in ways that are totally different from what you’d think; like with big pumpkins.
It’s a guy thing.
After breakfast I took Chippy for a walk (my wittle pumpkin …he’s even orange, too!).
I ripped him up from his slumber. He sleeps ALL.DAY. Dogs… TOUGH lives. So so hard.
Strapped on his leash.
Went for a walk!
He hates to walk, as seen here. I think it’s an anxiety thing?
This is his “take me home N.O.W.” face.
So after walking a few blocks we returned home. Progress, people. Soon we’ll be doing marathons. In 27 years.
(didn’t take my chip off yet… still on cloud 9)
I’m off to the gym to complete this workout:
- 15 min elliptical
- hop off to a abs circuit
- 15 min back on elliptical
- another abs circuit
- hop back on elliptical for 15 more mins
- how the hell is tomorrow OCTOBER!?
- Chippy is sleeping …again.
- I’m going to NYC today!
- I’m 90% sure I’m doing another half marathon in ~2 weeks.
Addiction has set in.